ReduceMyExcess does not cover you for charges relating to breakdown of your rental car, and we don't provide breakdown as part of this policy. This is because we expect the rental company to maintain their cars and make sure they're roadworthy.
Articles in this section
- What else is covered by this policy?
- What does my policy cover? 🎥
- I've been charged 'Loss of Use' by the rental company, does my policy cover this?
- Does the ReduceMyExcess policy cover theft of the hire car?
- Am I covered if my policy renews in the middle of when I'm renting a car?
- Are tyres covered?
- Do your policies cover CDW?
- I want to add my partner to my policy, will they be covered?
- Do you cover Zipcar or car clubs?
- What if damage occurs in a Car Park when I'm not there?