If you have SINGLE TRIP cover, your cover needs extending and your cover is going to expire before we are next open, i.e. it is the weekend, a public holiday or before 09:00 or after 17:30 (outside of office hours), the only option available to you is to buy another policy from our website BEFORE your existing covers expires. In order to maintain continuous cover, this additional policy must start immediately after your existing cover expires and cannot come to an end until after the hire car has been returned. Please see our Terms of Business under 'Cover Information' for further details.
Articles in this section
- Will this policy cover rentals through a car club, car subscription or car sharing scheme?
- How can you offer cover at a reasonable price in comparison to other providers?
- Can I transfer my policy to another person?
- Can you offer a single trip policy with CDW cover?
- Can I cover two rentals at the same time?
- I have purchased a Single Trip policy, can I convert this to an Annual policy?
- How much is a ReduceMyExcess policy?
- I have an annual policy, do I need to tell you when I am hiring a car?
- What is the difference between Worldwide and Worldwide+?
- Am I eligible to purchase your policy?