No, we do not need to be notified every time you hire a car. In the event of a claim your rental agreement will confirm your dates of hire which is adequate information.
Articles in this section
- Which countries are covered?
- Am I covered with the Covid-19 Coronavirus crisis occurring?
- Does the European policy cover me for hiring in Israel?
- I'm going to Barbados, do I need a Worldwide policy or a Worldwide+ policy?
- I have an annual policy, do I need to notify you when I hire a car?
- I'm going to Cyprus, is my rental covered there?
- Does the policy cover car rental in the UK?
- Am I covered for hiring a vehicle in the Channel Islands?
- Are there any countries you don't cover?