No, we cannot provide a policy because these are not rentals and don't carry the same rental agreements that we require for our cover.
Articles in this section
- What isn't covered? 🎥
- Do you cover Drop Off Charges for one-way rentals?
- Does this policy cover me if I go on Safari?
- Are fuel charges covered by the ReduceMyExcess policy?
- Are late pick-up fees covered under the policy?
- Do you cover hires through Drivy or Evezy?
- Do you cover van rentals?
- Can I get cover if I've already picked up my rental car?
- Do you provide legal cover or advice?
- Am I covered in the Ukraine?