Yes, the policy will cover the costs directly relating to the excess you are charged, including charges for loss of use following a valid claim under your hire car rental agreement.
Articles in this section
- What else is covered by this policy?
- What does my policy cover? 🎥
- I've been charged 'Loss of Use' by the rental company, does my policy cover this?
- Does the ReduceMyExcess policy cover theft of the hire car?
- Am I covered if my policy renews in the middle of when I'm renting a car?
- Are tyres covered?
- Do your policies cover CDW?
- I want to add my partner to my policy, will they be covered?
- Do you cover Zipcar or car clubs?
- What if damage occurs in a Car Park when I'm not there?